There is little I like better than discovering something new and exciting. It may have been around for a while. Everyone may have already come across it, become enamoured of it, immersed themselves completely in it and - perhaps - eventually grown bored of it. None of this matters one jot to me - I feel as ecstatic as a child who is convinced that he/she has just discovered handstands.
Allow me to introduce Wrap, an ingenious magazine I purchased just the other day. I thought it might be fun to come up with my own Instructions For Use, so here goes.
1. Drink in the luscious cover and run your fingers over it for a moment.
2. Enjoy the articles and interviews within.
* I am particularly intrigued by Top Dog, myself.
**Warning: You may be held captive by pages resplendent in vibrant colour and artwork along the way.
3. Carefully remove the super-size elastic band from its centre and save aforementioned pages for wrapping the presents of special friends, treasured relatives and people you would like to impress.
4. Avail yourself of the miniature versions thoughtfully provided as notecards on the back.
You can buy a copy of your very own here.